Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Construction Play Box

The other day I finally bought some beans and completed our construction box.  I figured this would be a new fun and inexpensive idea (and it was...thanks Pinterest!).  And I figured it would easily entertain Gavin for a bit while I cleaned the house (and it did...only not in the way I expected).  


It began like this.  Using the construction vehicles to move the beans around, he was busy digging and dumping and working his machines.



When I came back a little later it had turned into this.  A nice cozy spot to rest apparently.  There were construction vehicles, beans, and flip flops OUTSIDE the box.  Gavin was INSIDE the box.



I carried on with my work for a bit more until I heard Gavin say from the next room, "C'mon blankie.  Let's go in the bean box."  I peeked my head in again to see this.   



To each his own.  I should have expected the clothes would come off.  They always do. 

*Shortly after this incident Gavin and I made a mutual agreement to wear clothing in the bean box.  Pulling beans out of one's crack is no fun for him or me!

9 comments:

Brenda Hodson said...

That kid is unbelievable! Love it!

Kimba said...

seriously the best thing ever. wyatt loves his, and yes, we have rocks (we used like, fish tank rounded rocks) everywhere after.

holy crap though, i just died laughing at him naked in there. i can't even imagine! oh, we miss you guys!

turleybenson said...

I'm still laughing about this, after reading it days ago. That kid is awesome. Still laughing about the peeing in the tree incident too. I swear, that kid. So independent!

Unknown said...

i love kids.and babies
_______________________________________
wallpaper

tareq said...

nice blog

http://android-city.blogspot.com

Feathers On Fish said...

I love the way you played this out.

Ha, this was defiantly enjoyable to read.

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I have seen kids always like boxes like a toy house.

Unknown said...

loving it
texas hill country

Nancy, smiling! said...

Your little gavin is a hoot! Love the idea of a Bean Box.