Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Construction Play Box

The other day I finally bought some beans and completed our construction box.  I figured this would be a new fun and inexpensive idea (and it was...thanks Pinterest!).  And I figured it would easily entertain Gavin for a bit while I cleaned the house (and it did...only not in the way I expected).  


It began like this.  Using the construction vehicles to move the beans around, he was busy digging and dumping and working his machines.



When I came back a little later it had turned into this.  A nice cozy spot to rest apparently.  There were construction vehicles, beans, and flip flops OUTSIDE the box.  Gavin was INSIDE the box.



I carried on with my work for a bit more until I heard Gavin say from the next room, "C'mon blankie.  Let's go in the bean box."  I peeked my head in again to see this.   



To each his own.  I should have expected the clothes would come off.  They always do. 

*Shortly after this incident Gavin and I made a mutual agreement to wear clothing in the bean box.  Pulling beans out of one's crack is no fun for him or me!

12 comments:

Brenda Hodson said...

That kid is unbelievable! Love it!

Kimba said...

seriously the best thing ever. wyatt loves his, and yes, we have rocks (we used like, fish tank rounded rocks) everywhere after.

holy crap though, i just died laughing at him naked in there. i can't even imagine! oh, we miss you guys!

turleybenson said...

I'm still laughing about this, after reading it days ago. That kid is awesome. Still laughing about the peeing in the tree incident too. I swear, that kid. So independent!

Jack Blackburn said...

i love kids.and babies
_______________________________________
wallpaper

王洛 said...

招財方法
四面佛
開運
快速開運
台中油漆粉刷
失眠
痔瘡
置物櫃
助聽器
安養中心
防水
台北花店
大陸新娘
大陸新娘
隔熱紙
汽車隔熱紙
大樓隔熱紙
建築隔熱紙
大樓防爆模
貴金屬回收
電子零件回收
廢五金回收
下腳料回收
塑膠回收
三久太陽能
太陽能熱水器
三久太陽能熱水器
熱泵熱水器
高雄汽車借款
高雄機車借款
高雄借錢
高雄免留車
陽極處理
電鍍
鋁表面處理
硬陽處理
發色處理
輸送機
高溫爐
工作桌
測試機台
鋁擠型機架
陶瓷
石英
桃園室內設計
馬桶不通
通馬桶
抽水肥
抽化糞池
通水管

Coc Piccole said...

http://coccinellecreative.blogspot.it/

tareq uddin Ahamed said...

nice blog

http://android-city.blogspot.com

Feathers on Fish said...

I love the way you played this out.

Ha, this was defiantly enjoyable to read.

mut said...

gebze house-to-house transport and storage gebze branch opened our best and get lucky
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze taşıma
Gebze evden eve
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
thank you in advance

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

I have seen kids always like boxes like a toy house.

rahul gupta said...

loving it
texas hill country

Nancy, smiling! said...

Your little gavin is a hoot! Love the idea of a Bean Box.