Wednesday, December 10, 2008

M.I.A.

It's embarrassing really. My poor little blog hasn't had a post in over a month. I'm still here...just barely. The entire month of November was spent crafting. I created over 30 craft projects to sell at a holiday boutique. And by the end of this week the holiday boutique will be over so I can move on with my life. I wish I could say I made some cute projects for family and friends as well, but I've got nothing. I've barely begun Christmas shopping at all. And on top of that, I planned another church Enrichment Night which took place last night. I forget how much work it takes each time I coordinate an event. But the evening was lovely and I can now check it off my list.

Other items on my list of things-to-do:
1. Clean my house!
2. Attend a bazillion holiday parties (well, three this weekend alone)
3. Host a family of five who are in the midst of moving back to Utah...we are so sad!
4. Find time to Christmas shop
5. Paint our living room
6. Paint my toenails (they are in need of some serious polish)
7. Attempt to put together a family Christmas card (may not happen this year)
8. Eat my weight in holiday goodies

5 comments:

turleybenson said...

Firstly, I want to see your crafts so I can berate myself with how unimaginative I am.

Secondly, I haven't painted my toenails since our pedicure. Isn't that sad?

Thirdly, it won't be that hard to eat your weight in anything. :)

I miss you, I miss your blogging.

Kimba said...

My toes are in serious need of repainting. I haven't cooked in ages. Your crafts were adorable (I can still come this weekend, right?) and when are they staying? We're here to help! And to give you back your chairs! :)

Abby said...

I want to see the crafts you made, Bridge!
And look at you, you little socialite. I have no holiday parties to go to at all.

Justin and Randi said...

What color are you painting the living room? I will be painting our Sunroom Happy Camper from Berh this weekend.

It's us! The Powell's said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Now that you've updated your post it is time for me to do the same. Keep rock'in and roll'in through the holidays (parties), but remember to stop and remember the "reason for the season!"